Friday, November 13, 2009

POP, CULTURE, AND THE INSOMNIA FROM HADES!


OK...Let's give it a shot shall we??? 5:40 in the morning...Huh??? I hit the sack early last night with my book, glass of milk, and 3 Dad's oatmeal raisin cookies (usually I only allow myself 2, but what the Hades (oh... I'm reading EXILE ON MAIN STREET: A Season In Hell With The Rolling Stones...great read...oh that Keif!). I have been, as per usual, having trouble sleeping, so today being a big, busy day (which seems to be everyday of late), I knew I NEEDED a good nights sleep...NOT...fucking NOT!!! NADA...I gave up at 4:45am! I'm gonna be running around all day with 2 of my partners in art crime, dropping off postcards for the upcoming, mighty TOUCHED BY FIRE event on November the 26th....sooooooo, looks like it's gonna be another Red Bull kinda day.

Now, as a quick introduction to my new blog/mondo-rant-galore page, THE DAMMIT! DIATRIBE, just wanted to lay down some rules and regs for ya....It's about the idea, the theme, the rant, the vent, the love-in...NOT the spelling, grammar, punctuations, etc. I don't give a shit if it's a run on sentence... I couldn't care less if I spelled Masatewshus (you know, where Boston lives) wrong...that's for the editor to do, and mine left me all alone here and moved to Montreal, so she could be closer to the Language Gestapo and "real bagels"! There! That's all the rules either of us need to know...and now that we know the rules, we can go ahead and break 'em. I'm still feeling my way around these parts...soon titles will be bold, maybe in some god-awful colour...look!...It'll get better OKAY!!! You'll notice a lot of exclamation marks...what the fuck do you expect from a guy who spells his name DAMMIT!

So welcome, pour yourself another shot, take another hit, wonder why you're not getting laid this very second instead of reading this thing...and ask yourself one very important question: "Why haven't I bought one of Joey DAMMIT!'s Lou Reed Limited Edition Art T-shirts yet, and Punk's already bought 2???...in fact I should buy a few, because this has to be the best fucking X-mas gift
(not counting the Obama Chia Pet planter...I kid ya not, it grows green hair...I saw a commercial on the glass teat the other day) on this sad, dirty, putrid, angry, little planet !!!"

That's it for now...'cus I haven't the foggiest what I'm doing here...and Oh shit...how do I upload or download a photo again??? Hey...it's like sex...right now consider me a virgin...but you know I'll be a fast learner, and in 2 or 3 sessions....ORGASMS GALORE BABY DOLL!!!

Joey DAMMIT!
www.joeydammit.com


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I needed to edit my comment. haha
    Can you find the 3 places where you used 4 "...s" instead of 3?
    Ah...don't ya miss me Bubba? I miss you!
    xx Kitty (also apparently known as "li'l sista"...don't ask)

    ReplyDelete